Sarah Setterfield – Personal Marketing Expert
Sarah is one of the most experienced consultants in this field in the UK today. After working as a Marketing Director for a Marketing Agency, responsible for maximum impact when pitching Agency proposals and services to clients, Sarah became interested in how people personally market themselves, and the payback that can be achieved from this. She has since invested 10 years in learning every aspect of this field, and has:
- Delivered keynote speeches to large conferences, e.g. to 3000 women at a Women At Work day.
- Advised lawyers, surgeons, Accountants, Executive Directors, GPs, graduates and talent potential in blue chip companies and television presenters on maximising their impact.
- Transformed the impact of sales teams e.g. engaging and advising technical employees who make high tech, high value sales on personal impact. This initiative enhanced company “presence’’, both at an industry conference and at subsequent sales meetings, resulting in better company positioning and increased sales success.
- Delivered cross-cultural training to enable UK employees of a Japanese company to understand and tailor their impact to make the best impression in both UK & Japanese business environments.
- Worked with individuals and teens to help them create a ‘brand’ that reflects their personality, and makes it easy for others to form the best judgements of them